DOMINO’S NEW ZEALAND – “DOMINO’S PAYS YOUR BILL GIVEWAY”
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all New Zealand permanent residents aged 18 years and over who operate a Facebook account (“Entrants”). Suppliers, agencies, contractors, employees or directors and their immediate families of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion opens at 11am NZST on 8 May 2020 and closes 11am NZST on 31 May 2020 the (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be submitted during the Promotional Period and in accordance with the time frames stipulated by clause 4(c). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment or the availability or functionality of Facebook or the Domino’s New Zealand Facebook Page.
4. To enter the Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) accept these Terms and Conditions (acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be given if an Entrant provides an answer in accordance with 4(b));
(b) operate a Facebook account;
(c) answer a question on the Domino’s Pizza – New Zealand Facebook Page (address: FACEBOOK.COM/DOMINOSNEWZEALAND) within 48 hours from the time the question is posted by the Promoter on the following dates:
1. 8 May 2020 and the question will be “Let us know below if you’d like a hand getting your rent paid, and we might just help you out!” (“Prize Draw 1”);
2. 14 May 2020 and the question will be “If you've racked up your data, or made one too many calls keeping connected during ISO with a hefty bill to show for it - let us know below. We might just sort that out for you!” (“Prize Draw 2”);
3. 22 May 2020 and the question will be ”If you’ve got a grocery bill you’d like a hand paying, let us know below – we might get that covered for you!" (”Prize Draw 3”);
4. 25 May 2020 and the question will be "If you’ve become an ISO-shopaholic and haven't left enough money for that pesky bill you just received, let us know below. We might even take care of it for you.” (“Prize Draw 4”);
5. 29 May 2020 and the question will be “If you’ve been cranking the aircon, heater, or leaving the fridge door open too long & racked up a hefty Electricity bill in ISO, let us know below. We might just help you out with that one”(“Prize Draw 5”); and
(d) only if an Entrant’s answer is deemed the winner, then provide their email address, full name, New Zealand bank account details (account name, account number and BSB number) to the Promoter.
5. The Entrant’s answer to a question must be in the form of a comment on the Promoter’s original Facebook post. The winner’s comment will be responded to on the post, and details of the Prize will be organised via private message on Facebook Messenger. The winner must provide the details referred to in clause 4(d) and clause 13 on request from the Promoter in order to claim the Prize.
6. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries however an Entrant will not be entitled to multiple Prizes in each Prize Draw.
7. The Promoter will choose two (2) winning Entrants per Prize Draw who submit the most creative and literate response to each question in clause 4(c) (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion). The Promoter will determine the winners of each Prize Draw at 2pm NZST on each of the following days:
(a) Prize Draw 1 – 10 May 2020, 1 x reimbursement of rent bill up to the value of $500 (2 winners total);
(b) Prize Draw 2 – 16 May 2020, each prize is reimbursement of 1 phone bill up to the value of $500 (2 winners total);
(c) Prize Draw 3 – 24 May 2020 – each prize is reimbursement of 1 x grocery bill up to the value of $500 (2 winners total);
(d) Prize Draw 4 – 27 May 2020 - each prize is reimbursement of 1 x bill nominated by winner up to the value of $500 (2 winners total);
(e) Prize Draw 5 – 31 May 2020 – each prize is reimbursement of 1 x electricity bill up to the value of $500 (2 winners total),
(each is a “Prize” and together the “Prizes”).
For the avoidance of doubt, there is ten (10) Prizes to be won. The total Prize pool is valued at up to $10,000 NZD.
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the literacy and creativity (within the Promoter’s sole discretion) of the Entrant’s answer to the question in the Promoter’s Facebook post/s. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. Entry in the Promotion is free, however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of any such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
12. The judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative and literate entries, and record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant or where a winner is unable to be contacted.
13. The Promoter will contact each winner by Facebook Messenger and request they provide a copy of one (1) bill or receipt (or equivalent payment record within the Promoter’s sole discretion) for reimbursement having regard to the relevant Prize Draw. The Promoter will reimburse each winner up to $500 of the applicable bill or receipt. For the avoidance of doubt, a winner is only entitled to submit 1 (one) bill to the Promoter for reimbursement, regardless if the value of that bill is less than the total value of the Prize.
14. The Prize will be provided via electronic funds transfer to each winner’s New Zealand bank account within 10 business days after the winner has produced a sufficient copy of their applicable bill or receipt (within the sole discretion of the Promoter).
15. The winner must produce a copy of their applicable bill to the Promoter upon request. If they fail to do so within seven (7) days of the Promoter’s request, the Promoter will notify the Entrant in writing that they have forfeited the Prize due to inability to satisfy these Terms and Conditions. The next most creative answer will then be awarded the Prize.
16. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. Upon receipt of the Prize, the winners are solely responsible for maintaining the Prize and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prize. If the Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
19. The Facebook user names of the Prize winners will be published on the Domino’s New Zealand Facebook page.
20. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
21. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1994 (NZ) or other applicable legislation.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
25. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the Entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
27. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winners (and any companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ) and in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. If Entrants indicate their consent on the entry form, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
30. The Promoter is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 828 of Level 1, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, telephone 07 3633 3333.
PublicWebsiteResponsive V1.0.0-(0.0.0.0) [RD0003FF6F6F04 - 100.77.178.91 - AUE]