1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to all New Zealand permanent residents aged 18 years and over (Entrants). Employees, contractors, directors and their immediate families of the Promoter and printers, suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion opens at 10:00AM NZDT on 15 December 2021 and closes at 11:59PM NZDT on 12 January 2022 (the “Promotional Period”).
4 . Participation in the Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions provided by TikTok (available at: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/terms-of-service?lang=en).
5. To enter this Promotion an Entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
a. Confirm acceptance of these Terms and Conditions;
b. Operate a valid, public TikTok account, follow the Promoter’s TikTok account (@DominosNZ) and enable direct messages from friends in the app’s settings;
c. View the competition post on the Promoter’s TikTok account, record a video singing along to the Cheese Toastie Crust Love song, and upload the song using the TikTok Duet feature and publish that duet video to their TikTok account; and
d. Tag @DominosNZ and #DominosCheesyDuet in the caption of the duet video.
6. The Promoter will choose one (1) winning Entrant who submits the most creative video duet (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) (Winner). The Winner will be selected and announced by the Promoter on 20 December 2021.
7. The Winner is only entitled to one (1) Prize.
8. The Prize is one (1) Domino’s Instagift Voucher with a retail value of $200. The total Prize pool is valued at NZ$200.
9. The Terms and conditions for the use and redemption of the Prize are available at: https://www.dominos.com.au/about-us/contact-us/terms-conditions.
10. Judging will take place at Level 1, “KSD1”, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, Qld, 4007 Australia at 12:00PM AEST 20 December 2021. The Judges reserve the right to select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next most creative entries, and to record them in order of merit, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant.
11. If you are judged to be a Winner by the Promoter, the Promoter will contact you by commenting on your duet video and sending you a TikTok direct message. The Promoter will arrange for delivery of the Prize electronically via TikTok direct message.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Condition or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries, entries with profanities or entries that do not satisfy the criteria of these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid. For avoidance of doubt entries that are published to TikTok accounts that are not publicly viewable will be ineligible for consideration.
14. Entry in the Promotion is free; however, internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of any such costs from their service provider. The Promoter is and will not be liable for any such costs.
15. Entrants are permitted to submit multiple entries; however, an entrant will not be entitled to receive multiple Prizes.
16. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the Winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on the creativity of the submitted duet video. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If the Prize (or any part thereof) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part thereof) with prizes of equal value and/or specification.
18. The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Upon receipt of the Prize, the Winner is solely responsible for maintaining the Prize and the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss to the Prize. If the Prize is lost, the Promoter will not be responsible for a replacement or reimbursement.
20. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any Entrant. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of their right, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter.
21. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their entry submitted is an original literary work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1994 (NZ) or other applicable legislation.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's competition entry, name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. For the avoidance of doubt, Entrants consent to the Promoter reproducing or reposting the Entrant’s competition entry to the Promoter’s social media channels including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
23. Subject to applicable law, the Winners take the Prizes entirely at their own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winners are responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prizes. Taxes include but are not limited to income tax and withholding tax. The Prizes are not provided in relation to a taxable supply and as such no GST is applicable. However, should GST be appliable, the total payable will be adjusted to include GST and the recipient will be required to provide a valid tax invoice to the Promoter.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
26. Any costs associated with accessing TikTok is the Entrant's sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, economic loss or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or an Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a Prize; (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers, to assist in conducting the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
30. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with TikTok.
31. The ‘Promoter’ is Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited ACN 010 489 326 of Level 1, ‘KSD1’, 485 Kingsford Smith Drive, Hamilton, QLD 4007 Australia, and Domino’s Pizza New Zealand Unit 1 475 Mount Road, Mount Eden, 1025 New Zealand, telephone 07 3633 3333
PublicWebsiteResponsive V1.0.0-(0.0.0.0) [RD501AC548AA45 - 172.16.0.108 - AUS]