A good Greek salad is the perfect light meal that you can feel good about eating for lunch or dinner. Head Development Chef Stefaan Codron shares his secret for making the perfect Greek salad using Domino’s Chicken Kickers and fresh ingredients you have in your fridge.
After recreating this recipe, you won’t go back to eating a regular Greek Salad again!
Total Time: 10 - 15 minutes max
Makes: 4 – 6 servings
What you’ll need:
- 10 Pack Domino’s Chicken Kickers (mild or spicy). Click here to order.
- 1 cucumber
- Diced feta
- 1 small red onion
- 10 small cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh sprigs of thyme
- Olive oil
- Fresh lemon or lime juice
- Dice onion, cherry tomatoes and cucumber
- Cut Domino's Chicken Kickers into halves or quarters
- Combine into bowl with diced feta, freshly picked and torn basil leaves and thyme sprigs
- Drizzle with olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- Toss salad to ensure even distribution and serve immediately