Inside Domino's In the kitchen
Stefaan's Asian Chicken Kicker Salad
Development Chef Stefaan Codron shares his fantastic Asian-style Chicken Kicker Salad recipe
Domino's Head Development Chef Stefaan Codron shares his secret for making the perfect Asian-style Chicken Kicker Salad using ingredients you have in your fridge.
It’s perfect for lunch or dinner, is super quick to make, and is perfect for feeding 4 – 6 hungry people.
Total Time: 10 - 15 minutes max
Makes: 4 – 6 servings
What you’ll need:
- 1 bag of Asian coleslaw
- 1 small bag of rocket leaves
- 1/2 fresh avocado cut in large pieces
- 5 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 small red onion sliced thinly
- 10 pack of your favourite kickers. Click here to order.
- Sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 lemon or lime cut in wedges
- Coriander leaves optional
- Combine Asian coleslaw & rocket leaves with the thinly sliced red onion and cut cherry tomatoes and avocado
- Gently toss the salad (be careful not to crush the avocado too much)
- Cut Domino's Chicken Kickers in half and scatter over the salad
- Dress the salad with some sweet chilli sauce and place the wedges around the salad or squeeze the juice over the salad if preferred
Hot tip: Finish the salad with some fresh coriander leaves for even more flavour.
PublicWebsiteResponsive V1.0.0-(0.0.0.0) [RD00155D53FB2B - 100.76.102.132 - SEA]